QuickBooks is an accounting software for handling the accounts of various types of business. You can grow your business with the help of QuickBooks. It tracks all the data related to the Business and you can access all the data very easily and you can save your time by using it.It may be possible that anyone can work easily and solve the issue on their own but some people may not be able to solve the issue.
Now we are talking about one of the most occuring errors in QuickBooks is QuickBooks error 6144-82. This error will not let you work on a main or other PC. It could be possible, this error occurs due to wrong configuration or setting. So when this error occurs on your screen, resolve it as soon as possible. Today we will discuss this issue.
Read More:-QuickBooks Online Login
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6144 82
Following are the reasons, you might be find the cause for QuickBooks error 6144 82:
- The QuickBooks software was not downloaded properly.
- New changes in QuickBooks can increase the possibility to occur the error.
- The software file which is related to the Windows system or QuickBooks data files might be corrupted because of a virus.
- It may have occurred because of deleted company files of QuickBooks.
- Due to a poor server.
Methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6144 82
If you want to solve QuickBooks Error 6144 82 permanently, you have to follow these methods to get rid of the error.
Firstly you Start Service
Now Change the Account type
There are create a new Folder the name of QB and provide the Read/Write option for the all folder.
Now Company File or New Folder “QuickBooks” in Copy
Verify that the company file are copied and at the performed location.
Create Inbound and outbound Rules.
Add the new outbound Rules.
Now Restore the company File on the main Computer
Open the company file on another computer.
And given the access company file from the other Computer.
Methode 1: Restoration of Your Windows Registry
- Press the start button on your window.
- Enter the command in the search box and make sure you don’t press the Enter button.
- After that, press “CTRL+Shift” and Enter
- Permission dialog box will be displayed on your screen.
- Select Yes. After this Black box will be opened with a blinking cursor.
- And now type “regedit” and then Enter.
- Click on Error 6144 82
- Select Export in the file menu.
- Save the QuickBooks Backup file in any folder that you can find it easily.
- Make sure that you have already selected “selected branch”
- Select the “save” button to save changes.
- Save the file of .reg file extension.
- Now you have QuickBooks backup.
I hope this could help and Erase the QuickBooks Error 6144 82. If you are still stuck due this error, So the next method will help you definitely:
Methode 2: Change the name of the Files .TLG and .ND Extensions
Following are the steps for changing the name of the files .TLG and .ND, So follow these steps:
- Press F2 in QuickBooks.
- Search the location of your firm files
- Open the file location.
- Search for the whole documents .ND and .TLG extensions that share a similar name as the Company record being referred to.
- Change the name by adding .OLD at the end of every file extension.
They are given the best Solution of QuickBooks Error 6144 28 I am sure that you read all solutions and solved your problem. If you still don’t remove QuickBooks Error 6144 82, You don’t need to worry about any issue. We will provide and get full assistance from our side. We are giving our services to remove all kinds of QuickBooks Database Server.